Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Monday, March 17, 2014

The "I Dream Of Wires" Movie Trailer

Reader Juan Febres turned me on to the trailer for a great movie called "I Dream Of Wires (Hardcore Edition), which is all about the history, demise and resurgence of the analog modular synthesizer.

For those of us who have grown up with this stuff, you'll appreciate the look back. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of interfacing with a modular synth in person, hopefully you'll see what you've been missing and understand just how different the software versions really are.

The theatrical version of "I Dream Of Wires" is scheduled to be released in June, but you can buy the 4 hour uncut version on DVD or Blu-ray now at idreamofwires.org. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer.



----------------------------------

You should follow me on Twitter and Facebook for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...