Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Monday, June 10, 2013

Follow Me On Forbes

Forbes logo
I'm pleased to announce that I'm now contributing to Forbes online, analyzing the new music business. The first post is "Trent Reznor Changes The Paradigm Again," which you might enjoy.

This means that there will be some changes over on the Music 3.0 blog from this point on, in that the focus there will now be more on social media and how it effects the music business. The more music industry focused stories will appear on the Forbes blog site.

I invite you to follow me over at Forbes.

----------------------------------

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.

3 comments:

Jac said...

Congrats. on your new column.
Will you be linking on here or your twitter account every-time you post on Forbes?

Bobby Owsinski said...

Thanks, Jac. Yes, I'll be posting and tweeting a link.

Lance T. Osborne said...

Congrats Bobby. That's going to be a great platform for your work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...