Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bob Ludwig On Mastering Led Zep II

Here's a great video from the AES archives where legendary mastering engineer Bob Ludwig talks about mastering the famous Led Zeppelin II record. It's a short video, but rich with anecdotes, as you'd expect from Bob.

Hopefully I'll run into Bob at the AES convention in New York City next week. Perhaps I can get an exclusive story out of him, if I can fight my way through the crowd that inevitably surround him. You can find out a lot more about Bob at Gatewaymastering.com.



----------------------------------
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.


1 comment:

Rand Bliss said...

Bob Ludwig - excellent. Led Zeppelin - excellent. Historical trivia - excellent. Thanks Bobby;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...