Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Same Old Auld Lang Syne" - Dan Fogelberg

Here's my favorite song about Holidays - the late Dan Fogelberg's Same Old Auld Lang Syne. I posted this last year too, but I really love the song and the arrangement, so here it is again.

What I love best about this live version is how well Dan treats his backing musicians at the end. He shows love and respect, as all artists should.

Happy Holidays everyone, and thank you so much for reading!!



----------------------------------
You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating the music business.


2 comments:

Gian Nicola Beraldo said...

Hey, thank you too! You are welcome!
bbb

Brad said...

I love your blog Bobby (and your books!). Happy Holidays to you to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...