Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Friday, May 29, 2009

Interviewed by Justin Sachs

Thanks to Justin Sacks for interviewing me on his blog today. Justin's website, Motivate Your Teen, helps teens to improve their grades and leadership skills.

Justin wanted to know how my band improvement book, How To Make Your Band Sound Great, could help young musicians in the very first bands. As I've stated in previous posts, the book answers the questions that I always had about all of my bands, which were pretty much, "Why don't we sound as good as xxx (fill in the band)," but offers help and advice in all areas of being in a band, from performance to equipment to interpersonal relationships to getting booked.


Thanks, Justin. I hope I contributed something to your readers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...